Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
iCM Forum's Favorite Movies: Submit Your List (Mar 18th)

Polls: 0 Official Lists (Results), Australia/New Zealand/Oceania (Feb 22nd), 2017 (Mar 3rd), Doubling the Canon (Nominations Mar 17th)
Challenges: Latin American, African American, 1960s
Film of the Week: Norte, hangganan ng kasaysayan
World Cup: Round 1 schedule, Match 1C (Mar 4th)

Welcome to the iCM Forum!

Click here to register!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
iCM Forum Film World Cup match 1B: Iran vs Serbia vs Australia; Voting deadline: Nov 9
Topic Started: Oct 12 2014, 04:54:15 AM (6,354 Views)
mjf314
No Avatar
Walk of Fame
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is match 1B of the iCM Forum Film World Cup.

CountryOriginal TitleEnglish TitleYearManager
IranArousi-ye KhoubanMarriage of the Blessed1989kingink
SerbiaVeć viđenoDeja Vu1987Mario Gaborovic
AustraliaCareful, He Might Hear You1983CMT

Screenshots

Voting Rules:
- You must watch all 3 films before you vote.
- To vote, rank the 3 films from most favorite to least favorite. (note: you're ranking the individual films, not the countries)

The winner of the match is the film that beats the other 2 films head-to-head. If A "beats" B, it means that A is ranked higher than B more often than B is ranked higher than A. If there's no winner using this method, it'll be decided by average rank.

Here's a quick summary of how the tournament works

iCM list for round 1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

zhangalan
Member Avatar
Oscar Nominee
 *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Only watched Već viđeno few weeks ago thanks to the link provided by Mario.
I'll watch the other two next weekends.

Not sure if I still remember the whole film clearly.
Anyway, there is a Chinese saying called 'You need to throw out a brick in order to attract jewels.'
So I better play the brick role first in order to start discussion.

Već viđeno is a nice film overall. Still, I think the flashbacks are a bit loose and they can be more impressive as they play very important role in the film. Would love to know how those flashback scenes reflect the political background though.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by zhangalan, Oct 12 2014, 08:53:56 AM.

allisoncm
Member Avatar
Manic Listmaker
Is there a link for Vec vidjeno?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mario Gaborović
No Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can definitely assure you that Vec vidjeno has not only strong political but historical aspect as well. I'm not sure should I explain it now or later.
Note that there's not only flashbacks but flashforwards in this film, too, and if you look at the year of release (1987) I think not much explanation is needed.

Somehow whenever I upload a film at YouTube a certain amount of quality is lost, maybe you should download it from KG and take improved subtitles I believe I posted there.
Here's the YT video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcjp24XlAX4
Edited by Mario Gaborović, Oct 13 2014, 11:07:32 AM.

joachimt
Member Avatar
Teacher
Let me start with my ranking:
1. Arousi-ye Khouban 8/10 (possibly 9)
2. Već viđeno 7/10 (possibly 8)
3. Careful, He Might Hear You 7/10

kingink
No Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
joachimt
Oct 13 2014, 03:56:54 PM
:banana:

Of course it's not a surprise that my choice is right up your alley( :thumbsup: ), but still it's a good start.
I haven't watched the other two so my vote will come later on.
Work and horror don't go too well with other film related stuff...

sortile9io
Member Avatar
World Champion!
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mario Gaborović
Oct 13 2014, 11:04:47 AM
I can definitely assure you that Vec vidjeno has not only strong political but historical aspect as well. I'm not sure should I explain it now or later.
You'd better do it now (using spoilers carefully), before we attempt to rate things we don't understand.

joachimt
Member Avatar
Teacher
kingink
Oct 13 2014, 04:04:39 PM
joachimt
Oct 13 2014, 03:56:54 PM
:banana:

Of course it's not a surprise that my choice is right up your alley( :thumbsup: ), but still it's a good start.
I haven't watched the other two so my vote will come later on.
Work and horror don't go too well with other film related stuff...
:thumbsup:

Again the only movie I watched before was the best imo. In group A I voted for Strange Voyage, which I watched almost a year ago. When I decided to vote for Marriage in group B I was hesitating. Is my opinion blurred by the time between the watch and this vote? Am I not comparing the new watches fairly to the old watch? So I started marriage of the blessed again, jumped a bit through the movie and felt that I was right. It's a very intense movie!

The only problem I see, is that it might be too polarizing, so easier to dislike. That might loose some votes. We'll see...
Edited by joachimt, Oct 13 2014, 05:43:04 PM.

zhangalan
Member Avatar
Oscar Nominee
 *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
sortile9io
Oct 13 2014, 04:15:16 PM
Mario Gaborović
You'd better do it now (using spoilers carefully), before we attempt to rate things we don't understand.
Yeah. Don't assure the audience knows everything.
Don't repeat the history of Strange Journey (although it is close from win now).

XxXApathy420XxX
Member Avatar

4/10 for Marriage of the Blessed. I didn't read the other thread but I'm really wondering why this was the film chosen for Iran. It's VERY different from all the other ones I've seen. Instead of being very simple on the surface level (aside from the times they want to be as meta as possible) this film was incredibly stylized. And although I liked the plot for the most part, with a stylized film like this, if you're not into its style then you won't get into the film.

joachimt
Member Avatar
Teacher
ArthurYanthar
Oct 14 2014, 07:47:02 AM
4/10 for Marriage of the Blessed. I didn't read the other thread but I'm really wondering why this was the film chosen for Iran. It's VERY different from all the other ones I've seen. Instead of being very simple on the surface level (aside from the times they want to be as meta as possible) this film was incredibly stylized. And although I liked the plot for the most part, with a stylized film like this, if you're not into its style then you won't get into the film.
I was afraid of this, kingink. Too polarizing. I hope other people will like it.

Mario Gaborović
No Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
zhangalan
Oct 13 2014, 09:53:18 PM
sortile9io
Oct 13 2014, 04:15:16 PM
Mario Gaborović
Yeah. Don't assure the audience knows everything.
Don't repeat the history of Strange Journey (although it is close from win now).
Deja Vu is a tale of Serbs' (and generally people who live in the Balkans) misfortune to get out of the circle of violence that every generation is doomed by. One look at the history shows that political systems and directions of a society are disrupted at roughly 25-50 years - governments and rulers do not change by elections or in any natural way but rather by bloody cups, assassinations or political crisis often provoked by revolt of those repressed who aim to take power, which usually ends up as a 180 degree-turn for the society.

However, Marković - as he did it many times in his directing career - targets at mistakes made by the Tito's Communists who, albeit possibly being the least repressing Commie government in history, had been merciless not only towards political opponents, but to bourgeoisie middle class as well. The main character in this film comes from one such family - his father is an actor, a vocation associated with treason and bourgie tendencies. After his father's execution in 1945, the family flat is half-occupied by one representative of the new government - a secret policeman, a kind of people that Marković sees as primitive rednecks who think that all artists are faggots. Their shares of the flat are divided by a large cabinet, which may be a clever metaphore to soon-to-be-demolished Berlin Wall. One of the final scenes shows the boiling point of democracy that wants to get rid of the oppressive neighbour.
Through the use of flashbacks and flashforwards, Marković wants to point out at the phrase If you wanna know your future, you have to look at your past. The main character is able to see what will happen beforehand, albeit not aware of this. Even though he's deeply disturbed, he's obviously a good-natured man. He's a product of such sick environment that made him do senseless acts once the thing breaks loose. When he licked the blood of a dead chicken, he was doomed to be another generation who tasted violence early on, just as the little Bobika did it many years after.
There's also a minor reference regarding Esperanto; that being a superficial language, we hear Esperanto teacher talking about this same country drawn on the blackboard - which implies that it is a superficial entity (made out of six different nationalities + many others), thus being unsustainable.
In 1987 it was already obvious what is going to happen, but he felt this even earlier; for example, his most accomplished work Variola Vera dealt with the same subject: the sickness of society manifested in the very true event that took place two decades (!) before Yugoslavia's break-up. These two films have much in common for the subject matter and in their horror/disaster film feel to it.
Such well-written pieces of critical look at the decaying society, albeit sometimes in the form of a comedy (Tito and Me, Taiwan Canasta), are the main characteristics of Marković's films so I wanted to show something from his kitchen.
Edited by Mario Gaborović, Oct 14 2014, 08:38:56 AM.

XxXApathy420XxX
Member Avatar

joachimt
Oct 14 2014, 08:22:45 AM
ArthurYanthar
I was afraid of this, kingink. Too polarizing. I hope other people will like it.
You're in trouble if even I don't like a polarizing film. That almost never happens.

kingink
No Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ArthurYanthar
Oct 14 2014, 09:45:55 AM
joachimt
Oct 14 2014, 08:22:45 AM
ArthurYanthar
You're in trouble if even I don't like a polarizing film. That almost never happens.
Why not take a risk with something where winning is not the important thing? This was a fine chance to play this game with a gamble. I'm sure that more people will love it, although I can sense that some will not be great fans. These king of polarising films spark the conversation ;) !
It is a very stylized film, directed in an extraordinary manner, dealing with a serious and important subject.
What's not to like?
But of course I totally agree with Arthur when he said "if you're not into its style then you won't get into the film". But liking a style is a very objective thing, so I'm really curious to see how people will react to it.

XxXApathy420XxX
Member Avatar

Time to pull off a mighty with my ratings (and for Aussie pride)

Careful, He Might Hear You (1983) - 6/10
Već viđeno (1987) - 5/10
عروسی خوبان [Marriage of the Blessed] (1989) - 4/10

Već viđeno makes me wanna check out Variola Vera.

brokenface
Member Avatar
Modestly Priced Receptacle
1. Careful He Might Hear You
2. Vec Videno
3. Marriage of the Blessed

Careful He Might Hear You was a little hampered by an overly melodramatic soundtrack, but was the strongest overall for me. Vec Videno, I probably would have struggled with the political point without Mario's introduction on this thread, but it was quite interestingly put together. Marriage of the Blessed, like mentioned will probably divisive and for me it fell on the side of stylistic overkill
Edited by brokenface, Oct 15 2014, 05:01:43 PM.

CMT
Member Avatar
Movie Star
 *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My pick is actually doing quite well. When I rewatched it the music stuck out for me like a saw thumb, it would be one of the weaknesses I think the film has.
Edited by CMT, Oct 16 2014, 12:00:39 AM.

zhangalan
Member Avatar
Oscar Nominee
 *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Seems that most people are still busy with Group A.

Watched Marriage of the Blessed. Nice style and express the despair (am I using the right term?) of the lead brilliantly, but too little development in plot and not much background details of the main characters.
Edited by zhangalan, Oct 18 2014, 07:37:55 AM.

zhangalan
Member Avatar
Oscar Nominee
 *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
btw, is it destiny that Već viđeno and Marriage of the Blessed are in the same group?

zhangalan
Member Avatar
Oscar Nominee
 *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Planning to watch Careful He Might Hear You tomorrow.
But anyone know where I can find eng sub?

Lilarcor
No Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Vec vidjeno
Solid Serbian thriller / horror. At times some flashy photography that works well, this is especially true for the first few scenes which sucked me in. Effective camerawork and a solid pace keeps things interesting, however I think the short court scene is very badly executed. At times the acting isn't at the level of the rest of the film. Overall I'd say this is a hidden gem in the genre.

Careful, He Might Hear You
What a draaaaaag. the never-ending weeping soundtrack makes things worse. Unfortunately the kid playing the lead role has no screen presence, which is pretty essential for this film.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Marriage of the Blessed
Not something I cared much for, apart from that it has a few very memorable shots and scenes.

Ratings:
1. Vec vidjeno 7/10
2. Marriage of the Blessed 6/10
3. Careful, He Might Hear You 3/10

joachimt
Member Avatar
Teacher
Lilarcor
Oct 18 2014, 12:56:59 PM
Is this the lowest world cup rating so far?

joachimt
Member Avatar
Teacher
zhangalan
Oct 18 2014, 11:14:42 AM
Planning to watch Careful He Might Hear You tomorrow.
But anyone know where I can find eng sub?
Quick search... google, KG, SMz... can't find any. But I don't think you'll need it. I am still not a good English listener, but this was perfectly simple to follow.

HVM
Member Avatar
Walk of Fame
joachimt
Oct 18 2014, 05:42:14 PM
Lilarcor
Easy there, I'm still to rewatch Tabu.

kingink
No Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
zhangalan
Oct 18 2014, 08:03:25 AM
btw, is it destiny that Već viđeno and Marriage of the Blessed are in the same group?
I just watched Vec vidjeno and now I can understand what you posted. :D

I haven't watched Careful yet so I'm not voting right now. But since I'm in here I could say a coupe of things.

The first half of Vec vidjeno for me felt a little incomplete and lacking soem elements that could make it much better. I don't really know what gave me this feeling. Maybe it was my weird mood... After a while I started getting the vibe of the film. As we approached the end it became more tense and strong so it kind of won me over.
I gave it a 7/10.

Let's see what Australia has to offer us.

monty
Member Avatar
Courtesy of the IMDb Mafia
joachimt
Lilarcor
No. I didn't rate Tabu but I'll do so now - a pompous fart of a film: 2/10.
Edited by monty, Oct 18 2014, 06:02:01 PM.

Armoreska
Member Avatar
AWOL student
monty
Oct 18 2014, 06:01:11 PM
joachimt
Lilarcor
No. I didn't rate Tabu but I'll do so now - a pompous fart of a film: 2/10.
Posted Image

Jay Mars
Member Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's the proper ranking:

1. Vec vidjeno
2. Marriage of the Blessed
3. Careful, He Might Hear You

For me Vec vidjeno was the clear favorite of the bunch. It does a great job of integrating the personal with the political and historical. I also enjoyed the world it created at this school with the surly drivers, the idealistic Esperanto teacher, cocky karate instructor, etc. The movie works on lots of levels.

Marriage of the Blessed is solid. I'm not sure what the complains about it being over-stylized are all about. It mostly worked for me, except maybe when the police confront the crew of the film. That was a little too cutesy.

And then there's Careful He Might Hear You. Sooo problematic. I disagree with Lilarcor. I think the boy did have a great screen presence and was perfect for the part. And while the movie is emotionally satisfying I could feel the screenwriter's hand at every turn of the plot, moving us toward the inevitable conflict and inevitable conclusion. I really wanted to like this movie, but Vanessa's motivations were so murky (Does anyone ask her or explain why she waited six years to assert her rights as a guardian?) and I don't need to reiterate the critiques of the melodramatic and heavy handed music.

Mario Gaborović
No Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Careful, He Might Hear You was a tremendous disappointment for me. It's an endless drag that otherwise I wouldn't bother to watch. The next time Australia's manager should consider some Ozploitation flicks, there's plenty goodies to choose from: Chopper, Next of Kin, Long Weekend, Stork, Bad Boy Bubby, Romper Stomper, and maybe the best of them all - The Year My Voice Broke.

A strong cinematic nation but bad choice I guess.

Edit: Looks like censorship never sleeps. They deleted Već viđeno's YouTube link.
Edited by Mario Gaborović, Oct 18 2014, 10:57:59 PM.

zhangalan
Member Avatar
Oscar Nominee
 *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
kingink
Oct 18 2014, 06:00:58 PM
zhangalan
Oct 18 2014, 08:03:25 AM
I just watched Vec vidjeno and now I can understand what you posted. :D

I haven't watched Careful yet so I'm not voting right now. But since I'm in here I could say a coupe of things.

The first half of Vec vidjeno for me felt a little incomplete and lacking soem elements that could make it much better. I don't really know what gave me this feeling. Maybe it was my weird mood... After a while I started getting the vibe of the film. As we approached the end it became more tense and strong so it kind of won me over.
I gave it a 7/10.

Let's see what Australia has to offer us.
Both of them are good movies. :)
Thanks for choosing these films.

I prefer Vec vidjeno a bit more since it has more content. But Marriage of the Blessed is more interesting in terms of style. Still Vec vidjeno has beautiful visuals also, and some of the camera movement are superb, plus I like those shots in the ending.

mightysparks
Member Avatar
Vegetable Rights and Peace
I was going to wait until I watched all of them to post together, but since I can't watch the last one until after the horror challenge, I shall post this now.

Careful, He Might Hear You (1983)
I don't remember this too much. It was a decent film, though melodramatic, and I love John Hargreaves in anything because he brings a real honest and Australian feel to all his films. I didn't really get emotionally involved in it at all though.

Vec videno (1987)
I read Mario's posts about the context before watching and while it's interesting I didn't really get that from the film - perhaps a more personal interest and knowledge is needed for it to be effective in that way. The film plays out like dude likes woman, woman shows man attention, man becomes obsessed, woman leaves him for younger man, man goes psycho which is the same formula as about 1000 films I've already seen, and adds nothing more to it. There was not enough depth to the lead to explain why he 'turned' so suddenly or why he was apparently disturbed in the first place (the flashbacks didn't provide enough) nor was he a good enough actor to express this. The acting and film itself was all very wooden as well.

Jay Mars
Member Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mightysparks
Oct 19 2014, 01:25:43 AM
There was not enough depth to the lead to explain why he 'turned' so suddenly or why he was apparently disturbed in the first place (the flashbacks didn't provide enough) nor was he a good enough actor to express this. The acting and film itself was all very wooden as well.
He didn't turn suddenly. The whole movie shows a slow descent into madness. And I'm not sure what you mean by the flashbacks didn't provide enough. There were multiple levels that suggest his past demons. No one can explain why someone snaps and any movie that pretends to do that is usually pretty silly. This one gives us a series of incidents in his past that explain the complexity of his emotional instability in conjunction with the historical and social context that Mario explained (which isn't even necessary to understand the movie). It might not be clear from the beginning, but everything is a study of this man and the past that made him who he becomes.

And one last quibble with your comment, I'm not sure what you look for when it comes to acting, but I thought the acting was fine in this. Nothing spectacular, but far from wooden, as you say.

mightysparks
Member Avatar
Jay Mars
Oct 19 2014, 01:40:21 AM
mightysparks
Oct 19 2014, 01:25:43 AM
There was not enough depth to the lead to explain why he 'turned' so suddenly or why he was apparently disturbed in the first place (the flashbacks didn't provide enough) nor was he a good enough actor to express this. The acting and film itself was all very wooden as well.
He didn't turn suddenly. The whole movie shows a slow descent into madness. And I'm not sure what you mean by the flashbacks didn't provide enough. There were multiple levels that suggest his past demons. No one can explain why someone snaps and any movie that pretends to do that is usually pretty silly. This one gives us a series of incidents in his past that explain the complexity of his emotional instability in conjunction with the historical and social context that Mario explained (which isn't even necessary to understand the movie). It might not be clear from the beginning, but everything is a study of this man and the past that made him who he becomes.

And one last quibble with your comment, I'm not sure what you look for when it comes to acting, but I thought the acting was fine in this. Nothing spectacular, but far from wooden, as you say.
I disagree. I can see that's what it was trying to be, but none of that worked for me. I thought it was quite cheesy, heavy-handed and full of cliches, and nothing about it felt genuine - plus the fact that the actor was pretty horrible and couldn't express this 'descent', so it was all a big jumbled mess. And yes the flashbacks provide some back story, but there was just no emotional connection between them and the 'present'. I don't know if they were just ineffective or placed in the film ineffectively. Silent Night, Deadly Night provided more complex flashbacks - and actually that film followed a similar formula, yet was more effective at everything this film attempted :teehee:

Jay Mars
Member Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well I was with you until you said Silent Night, Deadly Night had more complex flashbacks. That is an example of the silliness of movies trying to explain a characters insanity. One traumatic event gives a guy a Santa complex and go on a killing spree. Yeah ok. Super complex. :P

Vec vidjeno situates this guy in a specific time and place while layering it with personal experiences which suggest (rather than explain) his awkwardness and mental instability.

I can accept you Vec vidjeno didn't work for you, but I cannot accept that Silent Night, Deadly Night was more complex. :)

mightysparks
Member Avatar
Jay Mars
Oct 19 2014, 01:54:28 AM
Well I was with you until you said Silent Night, Deadly Night had more complex flashbacks. That is an example of the silliness of movies trying to explain a characters insanity. One traumatic event gives a guy a Santa complex and go on a killing spree. Yeah ok. Super complex. :P

Vec vidjeno situates this guy in a specific time and place while layering it with personal experiences which suggest (rather than explain) his awkwardness and mental instability.

I can accept you Vec vidjeno didn't work for you, but I cannot accept that Silent Night, Deadly Night was more complex. :)
I was trying to point out that the flashbacks in Vec vidjeno were just as silly. Silent Night, Deadly Night knew it was silly though and had fun with it. Vec vidjeno on the other hand takes itself so seriously it ends up looking even more ridiculous than a guy with a Santa complex :P

SkilledLunatic
Member Avatar
Lt-General Insomniac
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jay Mars

One traumatic event? Being terrorized by his grandfather then seeing his parents get brutally murdered (slashing throat and everything) and suffering years of sistematic abuse in an orphanage...One event?

Jay Mars
Member Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
mightysparks
Oct 19 2014, 01:59:44 AM
Jay Mars

I was trying to point out that the flashbacks in Vec vidjeno were just as silly. Silent Night, Deadly Night knew it was silly though and had fun with it. Vec vidjeno on the other hand takes itself so seriously it ends up looking even more ridiculous than a guy with a Santa complex :P
Well that's where we disagree. I found it very effective and not ridiculous at all. Maybe one day you'll come around. ;)

Jay Mars
Member Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SkilledLunatic
Oct 19 2014, 02:02:13 AM
Jay Mars

One traumatic event? Being terrorized by his grandfather then seeing his parents get brutally murdered (slashing throat and everything) and suffering years of sistematic abuse in an orphanage...One event?
Yeah, one traumatic event. I'll stand by that. But I really don't want to get into a long discussion about Silent Night, Deadly Night on this thread. :lol:

Lilarcor
No Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jay Mars
Oct 18 2014, 06:38:11 PM
And then there's Careful He Might Hear You. Sooo problematic. I disagree with Lilarcor. I think the boy did have a great screen presence and was perfect for the part. And while the movie is emotionally satisfying I could feel the screenwriter's hand at every turn of the plot, moving us toward the inevitable conflict and inevitable conclusion. I really wanted to like this movie, but Vanessa's motivations were so murky (Does anyone ask her or explain why she waited six years to assert her rights as a guardian?) and I don't need to reiterate the critiques of the melodramatic and heavy handed music.
Thought I might expand on my opinion of the boy actor if it seemed nonsensical: Tthe scenes/shots where he is alone in the frame just felt weird to me, I felt that he couldn't really carry those. Acting was too one-note and without substance. Of course all of the fault in this is on whoever gave the kid instructions. Actually it could just be the angle of those shots that were unnatural to me. But I felt the boy disappearing in the film when the camera wasn't directly on him, and that the camera kind of had to drag the boy back into the film from time to time. This added to the dragging feel of the whole film. I felt like several of the plot points had to be dragged back into the movie and nothing flowed like a normal film (perhaps I felt his because I was not invested in it).

Of course being so negative on a kid makes me look like a monster, and there's plenty of other problems in the film to pick on instead, such as the script, but well the boy really did annoy me.

Jay Mars
Member Avatar
Oscar Winner
 *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lilarcor
Oct 19 2014, 02:45:14 AM
Of course being so negative on a kid makes me look like a monster
Not at all. Child actors aren't immune from criticism just because they're kids. I just happen to disagree with you on that point. I thought he was the bright spot in the movie. Otherwise we pretty much agree on everything else.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Film World Cup · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Via Domus created by Steve of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone